CONSULT3D Pty Ltd is an exclusive partner of EVO-PRODUCTS GmbH
EVO – PRODUCTS is a manufacturer of industrial grade safety vacuum cleaners
EVO-PRODUCTS Blankenburg GmbH
Health protection – Safety at work – Quality assurance
have the highest priority at EVO-PRODUCTS.
For every application requirement, you can choose from a wide range of (EVO-)PRODUCTS.
- Fast delivery through wide dealership network
- Third party delivery possible
- Twenty highly motivated employees
- More than 25 years of experience
- High warehouse capacity – more than 2.000 qm (21,500 sq.ft.)
- Tough quality control
- Custom made design possible
We are looking forward to working with you!
Your Team of EVO-PRODUCTS
EVOTEC product advantages:
- Top quality „made in Germany“
- Professional motors, fanner and side channel compressors for optimal performance
- CNC machined components with 100% repeat accuracy
- Construed with modern 3D-CAD equipment
- Only V2A stainless steel is used as material for our dirt containers.
- Metal sheets from precise metal sheet processing. Red or black powder-coated with structure finish
- Undercarriage with elegant lines, robust strength, torsionally stiff, nimble and smooth running
- To empty the dirt container of dry vacuum cleaner the lower part has to be detached at two sides. For this purpose we constructed a very comfortable and user-friendly manual release.
- The liquid level control is an important technical requirement of wet and dry vacuum cleaner. To that end we use a self-developed and patented electronic probe.
High durability and environmental sustainability:
- High durability through careful selection of materials – stainless steel and powder-coated metal sheets.
- After finishing their product lifetime these materials are coveted discarded metals because of their recyclability.
No toxic substances are used (according to the Electrical Equipment Law) so that these materials are highly environmental compatible.
Working safety and health protection:
- All dry vacuum cleaner are certificated for several dust classes by the German “IFA” (Institut für Arbeitsschutz der Deutschen Gesetzlichen Unfallversicherung/ Institute for Occupational Safety of the German Social Accident Insurance, former “BGIA”). They are allowed to use the „GS“-checked sign.Following dust classes exist:
M = average safety
M/Type22 = average safety/explosion protected
H = high safety
H/Type22 = high safety/explosion protected
© EVO-PRODUCTS Blankenburg GmbH