2016/08/02
SIEMENS acquires major stake of UK service bureau for metal AM MATERIAL SOLUTIONS Ltd.
According to a SIEMENS press release the German company acquired an 85 percent stake of the metal Additive Manufacturing service provider. The other 15 percent are held by the founder of the company Carl Brancher.
The companies expertise in DMLS technology and especially of processing of nickel base alloys lead to many customers in the turbine business.Material Solutions Ltd. is one of Electro Optical Systems (EOS) e-manufacturing partners.
SIEMENS press release
Material Solutions Ltd.



2015/04/15
GE receives FAA clearance for first additively built manufactured part
y manufactured sensor housing.
The component will be retrofitted on 
400 GE90-94B one engine type powering BOEING’s 777.
Read more

tumblr_inline_nmtaf2ahkG1qzgziy_540tumblr_inline_nmtag9spfU1qzgziy_540

 

 

 
SOURCE: GE Reports